This Legal Notice regulates the access by the USER to the contents provided by VENTURA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. (hereinafter VENTURA MEDICAL). Access to the information provided through this website implies full acceptance of the content of this Legal Notice, so we advise you to access it periodically due to its constant updating.
GENERAL INFORMATION: In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE), we hereby inform you that the owner of the domain is VENTURA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. (CIF B65316341), with registered office at C/ Foment, 17-19, 2n, 08402 Granollers, Barcelona.
For the development of its activity, VENTURA MEDICAL has the corresponding administrative authorisation, as established by current legislation and its supervisory body, and is duly registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona, Volume 41910, Folio 151, Page 395251, Inscrip. 1ª.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents and all rights over this website are the exclusive property of VENTURA MEDICAL and are protected by national and European Union Intellectual and Industrial Property laws, and therefore their copying, reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation is prohibited.
All rights are reserved in favour of VENTURA MEDICAL on any content, service or element that appears or is incorporated in , including, but not limited to, those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the pages that make up the website, as well as the navigation architecture, source codes, texts, images, graphic designs, logos, distinctive signs, recordings, databases and technologies.
You undertake not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify any notes, legends, indications or symbols that either VENTURA MEDICAL or the legitimate owners of the rights incorporate into their intellectual or industrial property (such as copyright, ©, ® and ™, etc.), as well as any technical protection or identification devices that the contents may contain (such as watermarks, fingerprints, etc.).
Access, viewing and, where appropriate, downloading of content and/or services shall always and in all cases be for strictly personal and non-commercial purposes.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: VENTURA MEDICAL reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in , the configuration of the website and its features, at any time and without prior notice.
VENTURA MEDICAL does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access and/or use of , nor shall it assume any liability for technical problems or failures that may occur during the Internet connection. Likewise, VENTURA MEDICAL shall neither be liable for nor guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your systems.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
About the information: VENTURA MEDICAL is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability and updating of the information provided through the website. The contents are for information purposes only and VENTURA MEDICAL shall not be liable for any decisions taken on the basis thereof, nor for any damages that may be caused to you or to third parties based on the information obtained on this website.
Quality of service: You acknowledge that you know and are aware of the existence of viruses, worms and other malicious elements on the network. It is your responsibility to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these harmful computer programs, without VENTURA MEDICAL being responsible for any damage caused to your computer equipment or that of third parties during your access to.
Availability of the service: Access requires services and supplies from other information society service providers, whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation is beyond the control of VENTURA MEDICAL. Consequently, the services provided may be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible at any time. VENTURA MEDICAL shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused by faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during or prior to the provision of the same.
Of the contents accessed on or through the portal: This website allows access to links and other websites (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, VENTURA MEDICAL acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, so it will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not acted with due diligence to remove such content. If you consider that one of the Linked Sites includes unlawful or inappropriate content, you may notify VENTURA MEDICAL, who will act with all due diligence to remove the links as appropriate. VENTURA MEDICAL is also not responsible for the contents and services offered on the Linked Sites, and therefore is not liable for any damages caused by their unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error or uselessness.
LICENSING OF LINKS: All third party links to must be to your home page or entry page. You and, in general, those who intend to establish a link must comply with the following conditions detailed below. Any claim to link other than as set out in this clause will require the prior written acceptance of VENTURA MEDICAL.
- You may not reproduce or imitate, in whole or in part, the content of, or the graphic appearance (“look and feel”) of, or create frames or inline links to, the VENTURA MEDICAL pages. No browser, frame, environment or navigation bar shall be created on the website.
- No false, inaccurate, incorrect or denigratory statements or indications shall be made about or denigrating any of the properties of VENTURA MEDICAL and, in particular, it shall not be stated or implied that VENTURA MEDICAL collaborates or is a collaborating partner and/or that it has in any way supervised or appropriated the contents or services offered by the website to which the link is established.
- The website on which the link is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs owned by VENTURA MEDICAL, with the exception of those signs that form part of the link itself or those other properties that have been licensed by VENTURA MEDICAL. Likewise, the website on which the link is established shall not contain information or content that is unlawful, contrary to morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
VENTURA MEDICAL reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against anyone who breaches the prohibitions included in this Legal Notice.
PROHIBITIONS: It is expressly forbidden:
- Use any of the contents and/or services for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment of VENTURA MEDICAL.
- Use contents and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property right belonging to the entity or to third parties, without having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorisation to carry out the use that you are making or intend to make.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or unless this is legally permitted.
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of VENTURA MEDICAL or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in said computer equipment.
- Obtaining or even attempting to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose in general, of those normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, services and/or contents.
LEGISLATION: This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law.
Spanish legislation shall apply to all litigious matters related to this website, and the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain) shall have jurisdiction for this purpose.